The shaft is an important part of the motor. As the link of electromechanical energy conversion between the motor the equipment, it supports the rotating parts, transmits the torque determines the relative position of the rotating parts to the stator. Therefore, the motor shaft must have reliable strength rigidity to ensure the realization of the preset design function. Since the motor is running continuously, the motor shaft will be worn. The manufacturer of speed regulating motor will teach you how to repair it.
1. Process unilateral bilateral positioning start assembling according to the situation of wearing parts;
2. Surface treatment: firstly bake the grease penetrating into the worn part surface with acetylene gun, the grease is carbonized. Then, the electric tool will make the repaired part metallic. Then clean it thoroughly with anhydrous alcohol to ensure the surface is clean dry;
3. Wipe the inner surface of the tooling with anhydrous ethanol, then brush the sorrel SD7000 release agent to avoid unnecessary adhesion;
4. Mix the sorrel carbon nano polymer materials in strict proportion repeatedly till the color is uniform without color difference. Then, the material is applied to the surface of the repaired part on the surface of the repaired part;
5. Material curing;
6. Dismantle the tooling check the repair size;
7. When installing the parts on the shaft, it is necessary to use hot assembly in order to avoid hammering.
Basic requirements for motor shaft:
1. Have enough strength. That is, under normal load specified special conditions, any part of the shaft shall be deformed damaged.
2. Have enough rigidity. That is, the deflection of the shaft must be within the allowable range.
3. There should be enough difference between critical speed working speed to avoid resonance.
SUZHOU DENENG ELECTRIC MOTORS CO.,LTD
Address: No.2, Fenghua Road, Shuangfeng town,
Taicang, Jiangsu Province
Follow UsDynamic Map